Workshop was held in conference hall of the Ministry for 2 days.
The agenda was about these subjects as follow:
· Coordination of provincial heads with the Ministry.
· Hierarchy & Discipline orientation.
· Centralization Principle in Finance & Accounting.
· legal procedures and Process of Procurement.
· Identification of Provinces & Main Branch Authorities.
· Problems Solving & Guidance for High Tonnage Scales and avoidance of extra burden.
· Road Maintenance.
· Taking all technical documentation.
· sharing projects contract with the provinces and districts.
· Contracts for clearing snow in winter season.
· Preparation for natural disasters.
· speeding up the recruitment process & providing transparency.
Minister of public works emphasis on the income sources and point the creation of three new departments as an important step in the Ministry. He said new formation of Ministry will be sent to Cabinet of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and to Civil Service Commission for the Approval; which brings foundation changes in the Ministry.
Abdul Hadi Rafi Admin & Finance Deputy Minister said “as policy of the Ministry is Social Welfare and public servant; all the directorates should create their work plan according to budget, focus on projects priorities and implement them efficiently”.
Engineer Ahmad Wali Shirzai Technical Deputy Minister said “provincial heads are responsible to control (ordinary & development) projects and supervise the quality, cost, survey and design of the project. Engineer in coordination with provincial heads should focus on implementation of standard quality in project and send their report on time”.