(Request for Bids Works)Construction of Baghlan to Bamyan (B2B) Asphalt Road, Segment-3 (47+040 to 60+760) Baghlan & Bamyan Provincesv
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
Employer: Ministry of Public Works
Project: Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project (THRCP)
Contract title: Construction of Baghlan to Bamyan (B2B) Asphalt Road, Segment-3 (47+040 to 60+760) Baghlan & Bamyan Provinces
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: D093-AF
RFB No: NPA/MPW/99/W-2854/ICB
Issued on: 03 February 2021
- The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project (THRCP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Construction of Procurement of Construction of Baghlan to Bamyan (B2B) Asphalt Road, Segment-3 (47+040 to 60+760) in Baghlan & Bamyan Provinces:
- The Administrative Office of the President, National Procurement Authority now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Construction of the Baghlan to Bamyan (B2B) Asphalt Road, Segment-3 (47+040 to 60+760) in Baghlan & Bamyan Provinces
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers- Procurement in Investment Projects Financing “Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National Procurement Authority(NPA), Khalil.firstname.lastname@example.org, Hikmatullah.email@example.com and procurement@THRCP.gov.af and inspect the bidding documents during office hours i.e. 08:00 to 16:00 at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and or download free of cost from NPA website www.ageops.net or IFB from MoPW http://www.mopw.gov.af or may be obtained in a CD/flash memory from the NPA office (Address given below).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00am (Kabul time) on 24 March 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below:
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 223,000 USD
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) and/or Sexual Harassment (SH) Declaration.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are): [insert detailed address (es)]
Attention: Safiullah Alkozai
Address: Administrative Office of the President, National Procurement Authority, Procurement Facilitation Directorate, Kabul, Afghanistan
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org